Friday, October 2, 2009

Havana Harry's (Kendall)


My search for good SoFla Mojitos took me to Havana Harry's (Kendall Drive). A convenient location for Friday happy hour after work since it is only a few blocks away. Out of eight Mojitos consumed we had to send one back, but overall they were pretty good for the $7 price. Minor inconsistentcies in flavor noted depending on the bartender, also in the amount served per glass, again depending on the bartender.
I think the inconsistencies were due to their new staff and the fact that they are still not fully staffed.
The menu offers a variety of favorite Cuban dishes, some of them with a twist. Alhough I was a little disappointed that they did not have a Cuban frita on the menu and the service was slow, I will be back for the Mojitos. You should too, the service will get better as they get fully staffed, or so I hope...



-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers