Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Yard House

Located in the Village of Merrick Park, in Coral Gables, Fl the Yard House is a beer lovers paradise. I'm not much of a beer drinker, I enjoy beer with pizza and at a BBQ but not when I go out with friends. This weekend I had the pleasure to see Wicked at the Arsht Center, a fabulous musical, that I highly recommend.
My friends and I went to the Yard House for drinks and a some food. Of course I had to try their Mojito, it wasn't spectacular but it was refreshing. It is obviously not made from scratch, I'm pretty sure they use a mojito mix. The mojito at the Yard House at $8.75 is comparable to those at Jake's Gastro Pub and Dan Marino's Sunset Place. The food and the service at 11:30 pm were good as well. You can read Yard House article at Miami.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers